नमस्कार

Inhindian आप सभी पाठकों का स्वागत करता है

11 Dec 2016

Anonymous

best 20 love quotes to say her

1 - In Your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.....






2 - I am catastrophically in love with you.....






3 - You have witchcraft in your lips..... 






4 - Magic is something you make.....






5 - My Favorite place is inside your hug....






6 - thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like....






7 - You have bewitched me body and soul.....






8 - If you ever have need of my life, come and take it....






9 - I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow.....






10 - I want to be your favorite hello , and hardest bye....






11 - You are the  sunshine in my darkest days....






12 - I wish my arms could find you when i wake up.....




13 - You could have chosen any guy in this world, but still you chose me.....






14 - I am the happiest person on the planet when you are with me.....






15 - I am afraid I would go crazy If I ever lost you.....






16 - god probably made you on a sunday ....






17 - I love your warmth when you hug me.....






18 - you are mine and only mine ,you right reserved....





19 - did you fee hurt when god cut your wings....





20 - I am so confused . they told me that angles are only in heaven, but I've found one here.....


                                                                 

                                                                  take care and keep smiling




Anonymous

About Anonymous -

namaskar,adab,sat shri akal mai kailash singh rawat ek 3d,2d artist ke sath sath ke blogger bhi hu apne blog www.inhindian.blogspot.com blog ke jariye ap logo tak sabhi tarah ki jankari hindi men pahuchane ki koshish karta hu.apke har pal ke liye meri mangalkamnayen.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :